LEAD ARTIST: James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry was the beauty god behind Carmen Marc Valvo Fall 2013 Runway Show giving us deep on the eyes look and a signature red statement on the lips.
LOOK: "The collection is baroque with a punk edge, so we wanted the makeup to have that same feeling," says Boehmer. "The eyeliner is a reference to a classic eyeline, but with a punk spirit, so it’s not perfect, not delicate. The skin is very luminous; we talked about the girls looking slightly haunted, but in a pretty way."
Want to incorporate this beauty look into your own, below are the NARS products that were used for this runway show!
· Luminous Moisture Cream $62
· Concealer $23
· Sheer Glow Foundation $44
· Mambo Eyeliner Pencil $22
· Black Valley Eye Paint (New for Fall 2013)
Available: US - September 1 2013 / Global - October 1 2013
For a similar effect, try Carpates Eyeliner Stylo $27
· Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow $34
· Triple X Lip Gloss (applied to eyelids) $25
· Salsa Lip Liner Pencil $22
· Snow Loose Powder $35
· Luxembourg Satin Lip Pencil (New for Spring 2013)
Available: US - March 15, 2013 / Global - April 1 2013
For a similar effect, try Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil $25
Special thanks as always to Sara Z. at Nars for the beauty scoop ; )