Jenny Packham Fall/Winter 2014
Runway inspiration: Michelle Saunders for essie was inspired by the jewelry and elaborately beaded gowns in Jenny Packham’s Fall/Winter ’14 collection. For the nail, she created an embellished ring finger accent design that resembled the Solaris necklace from the runway.
This is a sleek style to add with just a simple base coat, it draws attention to your nails and is a fun style to add on your weekend to do list.
essie nail products used: first base base coat mademoiselle lots of lux
wrapped in rubies hors d'oeuvres penny talk
set in stones good to go top coat
Get the look:
1. Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails
2. Once dry, apply two coats of mademoiselle to all nails
3. On ring fingers only, dip a bobby pin into wrapped in rubies and create medium- sized circle in the middle of the nail
4. To begin forming the Solaris look, dip a bobby pin into wrapped in rubies and create small dots around the center circle
5. Next, dip a bobby pin into penny talk to create small dots beside each red dot
6. Then, dip a bobby pin in hors d'oeuvres and fill in between so all of the dots connect
7. Finally, take a small nail art brush dipped in lots of lux to create the small pear- shaped designs on the outer edges to form the points of the Solaris
8. Finish with good to go top coat