Lead makeup artist, Romy Soleimani, for Beauty.com, used Kevyn Aucoin products to bring VPL by Victoria Bartlett 2013 Runway Show to life by creating a tonal, neutral, fresh and sculpted face. There is a lot of action and artwork in the collection, so the makeup brings a neutral balance to all of the colors,” says Soleimani. “This is a great look for everyone. It is groomed, chic and very put together.”
Love this beauty look from the Runway Show? Get the look with these Kevyn Aucoin key products used.
Soleimani recommends using whichever product makes the skin the most silky and smooth. Depending on the model, one or a mixture of the products below were used.
· The Sculpting Powder in Medium: $42 Used to sculpt and contour cheeks
· The Celestial Powder in Candlelight: $42 Applied on top of the sculpting powder to highlight cheek bones
· The Liquid Candlelight (NEW for Fall 2013): Layered on top of the Celestial Powder in Candlelight to further highlight cheekbones. Soleimani says, “don’t be afraid to layer creams on top of powders. Victoria’s show is all about skin so I want it to glow and be dewy.”
Soleimani applied the Eyeshadow Duos in the Vellum and Taupe shades all over the eye and layered The Liquid Candlelight (New for Fall 2013) on top. The Precision Brow Pencil was used to fill in and enhance the natural shape of the brow, and create a strong, sculpted look. No eyeliner or mascara was used.
· The Eyeshadow Duo #202 (Vellum Shimmer) $42
· The Eyeshadow Duo #207 (Taupe Shimmer) $42
· The Liquid Candlelight (NEW for Fall 2013)
· The Eyelash Curler $20
· The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Medium: $24 to create a natural nude lip! Soleimani says “this is the best nude pencil you can get for your lips. It’s in every makeup artist’s kit and is the ultimate neutral! It flatters every skin tone.”
· The Lip Balm
Special thanks to Blair C. at Beauty Fashion Sales PR for the beauty report.