NARS works beauty magic at 3.1 Phillip Lim runway show.
LEAD ARTIST: Francelle Daly, NARS Brand Ambassador SHOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim
DESIGNER INSPIRATION: "We wanted to explore duality this season," said designer Phillip Lim. "Creating illusions of form by exploring the idea of shadow mapping and paneling. Using positive and negative space to evoke the notion of a neo-noir heroine with a strength that belies her innate vulnerability."
TREND: Romantic and edgy
LOOK: "This girl is part cartoon, but emotional, edgy, ethereal, and on the brink of tears” says Francelle Daly, NARS Brand Ambassador. “Think, 'comic book super hero meets emotional Roy Lichtenstein character.'”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Pure RadiantTinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
· Outlaw Blush (New for Fall 2012!)
· Undress Me Multiple (New for Fall 2012!)
· Carpates Stylo Eyeliner (New for Fall 2012!)
· Larger Than Life® Volumizing Mascara
Heather P. NARS
Post a Comment