LEAD ARTIST: François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics
TREND: Strong eyes, glowing skin and nude, glossy lips
INSPIRATION & LOOK: “Marc had a lot of images of Patsy Klein, Amy Winehouse, and Cowboy Kate, a book from the 60's whose character Kate had heavy eyelashes," said Founder and Creative Director François Nars. "The complexion is meant to look like it's glowing, like the girls have been dancing, and by eliminating the blush it gives a strange, otherworldly effect. The focus was really on the eye, with a well-defined brow. The combination of different touches creates a decadent, French sensuality and makes the girls more like characters."
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – new for Spring 2012; for now try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
· Pandora Duo Eyeshadow (on brows)
· Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Madere Pure Matte Lipstick
· Striptease Lip Gloss
My Opinion: The look was deep but still glamorous. The eyes were amazing!
Source: Nars PR
Pic Source: Wireimage