FIRST-EVER SHISEIDO POP-UP BEAUTY BOUTIQUE
OPENS IN NYC – ONE WEEK ONLY
November 12th – 19th * 11AM – 7PM
989 Third Avenue at 59th Street
Fall and holiday makeup and skincare collections, sample the collections and receive signature Shiseido services during the event.
Other offerings include:
- Gift cards for complimentary facial massage treatments at the Bloomingdales Shiseido counter on 59th Street
- Deluxe samples of signature Shiseido skincare and makeup products
- Information about Shiseido collections including the:
- New Fall 2010 Shiseido Makeup and Limited Edition Holiday Palette
- New Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream
- Best-selling Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum
Dusen Wylie Trunk Show
Dusen Dusen, designer Ellen Van Dusen and Daily Candy’s NYC editor, Erin Wylie, with bubbly and good vibes.
Fri., 6-10 p.m.
Duo, 337 E. 9th St., b/t First & Second Aves. 212-777-7044
Deep discounts on Iro knits, LnA goodies, Won Hundred shoes, and more clothing and accessories.
Nov. 12 & 13. Fri., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat., noon-6 p.m.
676 Broadway, b/t Bond & Great Jones Sts., 2nd flr.
Shop the limited-edition Aqua Luxe collection at Bloomingdale’s and receive a cosmetic makeover, hairstyling, and a special gift with any $150 Aqua Luxe purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 1–4.
Plastic Island/McGinn Warehouse Sale
Samples and overstock from both collections priced 50-80 percent off retail (now $30-$400; reg. $150-$800).
Last season’s leather jackets and right-now party dresses for the taking.
Fri., 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
1385 E. 15th St., at Central Ave., Downtown (213-749-0900).
Pilfer the racks of ten indie vintage boutiques under one gallery roof.
Nothing over $200 and most under $75.
Sat., 1-4 p.m.
HVW8 Gallery, 661 N. Spaulding Ave., b/t Melrose Ave. & Clinton St., West Hollywood (323-655-4898).
Source: nymag, dailycandy, kaplowpr