Powerful nails shades were on the scene at Rebecca Minkoff's and it's perfect even for the spring season! With the cold weather at our feet it was good to see pops of color in the mix of winter hues.
To pair with Rebecca Minkoff’s Fall/Winter 2016 collection, Michelle Saunders for Essie created a warm, coral "tone on tone" nail design inspired by the modern music girl. To achieve the look, she used new spring shades sunshine state of mind, lounge lover and high class affair.
essie nail products used:
first base base coat
sunshine state of mind
high class affair
gel.setter top coat
Get the look:
1. Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails
2. Next, apply sunshine state of mind from the cuticle of the nail to the middle of the nail
3. Then, create a straight line by using a cleanup brush dipped in polish remover (you can also use tape to create this line)
4. Next, apply lounge lover from the middle of the nail to the free edge
5. Using high class affair, create a neat arc across the free edge of the nail, connecting the sides of the French tip to the straight line
6. Finish with gel.setter top coat