James Boehmer, NARS Global Director of Artistry worked his magic to created the beauty looks on the runway for Creatures of the Wind. The look was all about Deconstructed beauty along the eyes.
LOOK: "[COTW Designers] Chris and Shane were referencing a character from a Godzilla film. They had this idea of 'monstrous beauty' that's raw, but still ladylike," said James Boehmer, NARS Global Director of Artistry. "So we created a look on the eyes that's a little lived-in. It's not as anime and perfect; it's destroyed."
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
· Light Reflecting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
· Silver Factory Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (New for Holiday 2012!)
· Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
· Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (used on eyes)
Photos Courtesy of Sara Zucker of NARS
Would you ROCK the deconstructed trend?
Post a Comment