Backstage AT Creatures of the Wind
LEAD ARTIST: James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry
TREND: Pastel eyes with glowing skin
DESIGNER INSPIRATION: "We had in our minds this idea of moving objects coming to life," said designers Shane Gabier and Chris Peters. "It's quite psychedelic, a little triply with the acid greens and purples."
LOOK: "We didn't want to see the makeup before seeing the clothes but still wanted a strong look," said James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry. "It's very chalky and very 90's. To balance the chalkiness in the eyes, we gave a luminosity to the cheekbones."
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
· Bilbao Lipstick - new for Spring 2012; for a similar affect try Belle de Jour Lipstick
· Pastel blue created specifically for this look and not yet available - for a similar affect, try Heart Of Glass Single Eyeshadow
· Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
· Tashkent Pure Matte Lipstick
My Opinion: The look had a natural tribe effect that was very fresh and soft.
Source: Nars PR
Post a Comment