Overall Look: Relaxed cool ponytail with attached geometric broaches. The style isn't suppose to be too polish, flirty strands add a unique touch for remaining chic. Great trend for a date night.
Inspiration: The Spring/Summer 2016 Charles Yousseff collection is influenced by the shapes and color in the geometric paintings by artist Esther Stuarts.
1. Spray hair with a light mist of water and coat with O&M Rootalicious Root Lift for added volume. Smooth hair out with round brush to set the foundation of the style.
2. Take large sections of hair and use a large curling iron to create an effortless, natural curl.
3. Lightly spray with O&M Know Knott Detangling Spray. Gently shake out hair for loose waves.
4. Brush fingers through the ends of the hair using O&M Project Sukuroi and O&M Power Base Protein Masque to create a stringy and wispy texture.
5. Finish by gathering hair in a low pony tail at the bottom and then attach a handmade geometric broach to finish the look.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA