If you need a new manicure style for the weekend plan a DIY with this nail trend!
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply two coats of JINsoon Kookie White on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create thin lines using JINsoon Cool Blue. Paint the first line from the top of the nail at a diagonal, ending at the opposite side of the nail. Then paint the second line perpendicular to the first line about a third of the way down the nail. Continue painting at right angles from the previous line (as shown in the photo) until you reach the end of the nail.
- Apply a top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
My Online Boutique